By default Blogger creates a link to the image whenever an image is uploaded to a Blogger post. Sometimes, however, you might want to remove the link to prevent the image from being clickable. A common reason would be to safeguard your image. If you are worried about your image being copied you can prevent it from appearing full size by disabling the link.
If you just want to disable the hyperlink from a single image in Blogger try this method. I have found that it removes the link but it will not reinstate it once removed (using the toggle button) so be sure you want to remove the link before you start otherwise you will need to reinstate the link manually. I suggest you backup before you start.
|This image has had the link removed|
- Go to the Blogger Post Editor.
- Ensure you are in Compose mode (toggle between Compose and HTML on the top left corner under your Blog name
- Upload an image in Blogger or use an existing image.
- Highlight the image. You will see it gives you the choice of sizes, to add a caption, remove the image etc.
- While the image is highlighted click on Link from the menu once. This will disable the hyperlink and your image will no longer be clickable.
- Save your changes.
- Go to your live blog and try clicking on your image. Your image will no longer be clickable and you will no longer be able to see a larger view of the image.
List of Blog Know How Tutorials for Blogger Blogs
How to Remove the Image Border in Blogger Template Simple
How to Change or Delete Image Borders in Blogger Posts